- The Aquatarium [Brockville]
- The National Gallery of Canada
- The Museum of Nature
- The Canadian Museum of History (formerly the Museum of Civilization)
- The Canada Museum of Science and Technology
- The Canada Agriculture Museum
- The Canada Aviation and Space Museum
- The Canada War Museum
- The Ottawa Museum Network local history museums
Click here for a list of OMN museums »
Family pass allows 5 people (max. 2 adults) to visit the museum.
Members can borrow a family pass for 1 week.
Borrow a MAPsack! MAPsacks help families to get outside, explore and move!
A MAPsack is a backpack containing stories, nature guides, activity sheets, a logbook, and a free family pass to enjoy the Rideau Valley Conservation Areas OR Ontario Parks.
Click here for a list of RVCA areas »
Click here for a list of Ontario Parks »
Merrickville Public Library currently has MAPsacks about:
- The Scoop on Poop
MAPsacks are a rotating collection between libraries – check back to see what’s new!
MAPsacks were created by the Leeds-Grenville Stewardship Council and Rideau Lakes Public Library, as part of the Lanark, Leeds and Grenville Healthy Community Partnership.